CRAFT BEER REVOLUTION TAKES OFF IN UK’S FASTEST GROWING TOWN, AS BREWDOG LAUNCHES IN INVERURIE
Craft beer trailblazer BrewDog is launching its seventh Aberdeenshire bar in Inverurie, Scotland. As the UK’s fastest growing town, Inverurie has rich history combined with a commitment to growth and modernisation. This makes it the perfect place to open BrewDog’s newest bar, as BrewDog is driving a revolution for innovation and high standards in beer.
- Proud of its Abderdeenshire roots, BrewDog continues to expand and innovate in its heartland of Scotland.
- BrewDog Inverurie will serve up 22 kegged beers on tap, alongside special offerings from great breweries across the UK and worldwide.
- Visitors can sample a selection of delicious dishes, including mouthwatering burgers, delicious wings and brunch every weekend, alongside BrewDog espresso coffee roasted on site at the Ellon brewery.
- To kick off BrewDog Inverurie’s much anticipated opening, the first 100 customers through the door at midday on Friday 17th May will be in with a chance to win some incredible perks.
- These include a year’s supply of free craft beer and a DogWalk Brewery tour of the brewery in Ellon to discover and enjoy the world of craft beer, right at its source.
- The launch of BrewDog Inverurie will be the brand’s 88th bar site since it started up back in 2007.
- Since opening its first bar in Aberdeen in 2010, BrewDog has been fuelling independence, quality and craft within the beer landscape and shows no signs of stopping.
- The bar will open its doors to customers at 12:00PM on Friday 17th May.
- BrewDog Inverurie can be found at 22 Market Place, Inverurie, AB51 3XN.
- For more information and to book a table at BrewDog Inverurie, please visit: https://www.brewdog.com/
James Watt, Captain of BrewDog said:
Inverurie’s ambitious spirit, embodied in its status as the fastest growing town in the UK, was an obvious choice for our latest BrewDog site. We share a mutual passion with its residents on quality and innovation, as well as our roots as a Scottish brewer. With the launch of our seventh Aberdeenshire site, we’re continuing to reinvest in the communities that are home to the planet’s highest density of BrewDog Equity Punks.