BREWDOG LAUNCHES DOGHOUSE MANCHESTER- THE NORTH'S FIRST CRAFT BEER HOTEL
Independent craft brewer, BrewDog, is celebrating the opening of its hop-ly anticipated immersive, craft beer hotel: DogHouse Manchester. Located in the city centre, just five minutes from the Northern Quarter, beer fans can look forward to 18 rooms of bespoke BrewDog touches, such as in-shower beer fridges, draught beer taps and fully-loaded mini-bar, plus an epic taproom with 30 taps of craft beer and a rooftop bar perfect for stargazing.
The experience begins from the moment you arrive: guests will be greeted with a free beer upon arrival by a lobby bartender and, following check-in, guests will be able to enjoy an in-room bluetooth-compatible music system, with guitar and record player, plus a vinyl selection from Piccadilly Records celebrating local Manchester artists. Complimentary passes to a local gym are also available, for every DogHouse guest.
As with all BrewDog venues, DogHouse Manchester is a dog friendly hotel, with guests able to request a complimentary canine package - including dog bed, water bowl and dog treats - for overnight stays with their four-legged friends.
In addition to the epic beer-themed rooms, DogHouse Manchester boasts a rooftop bar complete with a taco hut and ten taps of top quality beer.
For guests who prefer to dine in the comfort of their rooms, there’s a room service menu available 7am-10pm, and for the hotel’s night owls, 24h hotdogs are available.
Sustainability is a key focus of this venture (alongside award-winning craft beer, of course!), with initiatives such as free Brompton bike hire and the reward of free beer for reusing your room towels, all adding to the hotel’s sustainability-focused credentials.
As part of its overarching goal of carbon negativity, a living wall of 26,000 plants has been installed at DogHouse Manchester, echoing BrewDog’s mission to become the most sustainable drinks brand on the planet. Earlier this year, BrewDog became a certified B Corp company - a status granted to businesses striving for a more inclusive and sustainable world.
BrewDog co-founder James Watt commented:
“DogHouse Manchester marks a new era for the craft beer revolution. In the last ten years we’ve turned the craft beer scene on its head and are once again demonstrating the power of beer. As always, our army of Punks fuels every mission and the DogHouse is just a small part of the epic journey we’re making together.
“From welcome pints of Punk, to in-shower beer fridges; The DogHouse is our gift to the passionate and dedicated army of beer fans that have supported us every step of the way. We are nothing without our community and this hotel celebrates that... and where better to do it than in one of the UK’s greatest cities?
“With our DogHouse hotels, we want to inspire a new kind of hospitality experience, combining our biggest passions: travel and incredible beer - with sustainability at its core.”
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
18 immersive craft beer themed rooms, each with an in-shower beer fridge, beer taps, and mini bar stocked with BrewDog’s headliner craft beers, seasonal brews and guest favourites
- A lobby bartender to check-in each guest with a complimentary beer
- Rooftop bar with ten taps of top quality beer and taco menu
- Room service menu of burgers, wings and brunch, served 7am-10pm
- 24-hour hotdogs, orderable via WhatsApp
- In-room guitar, record player and bluetooth-compatible music system
- Free Brompton bike hire
- Free beer as an incentive to reuse your room towels
- ‘Living wall’ made up of 26,000 plants
- Dog-friendly access with dog beds, bowls and treats, for overnight four-legged guests
EXPERIENCES & PACKAGES:
THE TOP DOG - DogHouse Manchester’s Ultimate Package - £150
- Fully loaded shower beer fridge
- Five litres of Punk IPA on tap in your room
- Breakfast for two
- Dinner for two with a flight of beers
- Beer school experience
- 10% off our BrewDog Manchester bars during your stay
PUNK PACKAGE - Introductory Offer - £25
- Five litres of BrewDog’s flagship beer, Punk IPA, on draught in your room
SHOWER BEER PACKAGE - £25
- A fully stocked show beer fridge
BEER SCHOOL EXPERIENCE - £25pp
- A beer masterclass in the DogHouse onsite bar, incl. tastings and BrewDog merchandise
BREWING EXPERIENCE - £85pp
- Become the master of malts with a full day at BrewDog’s Outpost Manchester brewpub learning how to make beer with BrewDog’s knowledgeable head brewer. Price includes beers + lunch.
DogHouse Manchester follows the opening of DogHouse Columbus (Ohio, USA) in 2018, and The Kennels - city-centre mini-hotels - in Columbus and Aberdeen (Scotland) in 2019.
DogHouse Manchester is just a 12 minute walk or 5 minute taxi from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station and around 25 minutes by car from Manchester Airport.
Reservations can be made at https://www.brewdog.com/doghouse-manchester/hotel