EQUITY FOR PUNKS LAUNCHES WITH BREWDOG MILLIONAIRE £1M WORTH OF SHARES – 1 WINNER.
To celebrate the return of their ground-breaking Equity for Punks share offer, BrewDog are giving one new member of their 100,000-strong community the ultimate welcome. They are set to make a new Equity Punk investor an instant BrewDog Millionaire.
- During the brewery’s now-legendary PunkAGM in Aberdeen on the 6th of April, BrewDog co-founders James Watt and Martin Dickie took to the stage to launch Equity for Punks, and announced every investor in this latest round will be able to enter a draw to receive a life-changing £1,000,000 worth of shares.
- Equity for Punks is live for an initial 90 days, and is scheduled to close on 5th July 2019.
- Its target is to grow the community of shareholders to 200,000 and raise £7 million – which would see the total amount raised in all rounds of BrewDog’s innovative business model reach £74 million.
- James and Martin revealed a series of projects for the investment including the DogHouse London, Europe’s first craft beer hotel.
- Equity for Punks will also help fund the development of BrewDog’s new brewery in Berlin, Germany, and additional projects involving The BrewDog Distilling Company, opening a brewery in China and also five new OutPost BrewPubs across France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Shares in BrewDog cost £25 each and can be purchased through BrewDog’s website or via a paper application form.
- Prospective Equity Punks can also invest at any UK BrewDog Bar.
- Applications will have a straightforward beer-related question and on answering, any investor could become the BrewDog Millionaire.
- Whether a Millionaire or not, all BrewDog Equity Punk investors receive a discount online and in all BrewDog Bars, as well as a free beer on their birthday, an invite (with a +1) to the annual #PunkAGM and much more.
- The incredible support received from BrewDog's community of shareholders has enabled BrewDog to grow from two men and a dog into a business that in 2018 was named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the seventh consecutive year.
James Watt, Captain of BrewDog, commented:
“We are proud to be supported by nearly 100,000 Equity Punks who love craft beer as much as we do. They are our community, our shareholders and our friends and the driving force behind our business. Since Equity for Punks first began we have been blown away by their enthusiasm in rising up against bad beer alongside us. The growth BrewDog has shown over the last decade could only have been achieved with the encouragement and support of our kick-ass Equity Punk community. But we are far from being done yet.”
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Investments can go down as well as up and invested capital is at risk. Investors should only invest on the basis of information contained in the prospectus issued by BrewDog plc which is available here https://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks.
Financial promotion approved by SPNV Limited (FCA No. 610217)