BREWDOG CROSSES THE CHANNEL ONCE AGAIN TO OPEN SECOND FRENCH BAR IN NICE
Craft beer pioneer BrewDog has opened their second French bar in the vibrant city of Nice. Located on the bustling Avenue Phocéens, the bar is right at the heart of the action and a stone’s throw away from Nice’s stunning coastline. Here, beer fans can kick back with a range of BrewDog beers, which the brand is proud to serve alongside guest brews from top French brewers and talented breweries from across the globe.
- The new bar will serve up 24 kegged beers on tap, alongside BrewDog’s legendary burgers, wings and salad menu.
- To top things off, the bar will also serve brunch daily, featuring exclusive menu items such as loaded pancakes and pickle-spiced bloody marys.
- As well as beer, customers can also treat themselves to BrewDog espresso, wine or spirits including the popular BrewDog Distilling Co. range.
- To celebrate BrewDog Nice’s much anticipated opening, the first 100 customers through the door at 12pm on Friday 27th June will be in with a chance to win some incredible beery prizes.
- These include an 1,000€ bar tab, spots on one of BrewDog’s Beer Schools and a trip for two to the source of their beer, at their brewery in Ellon, Scotland.
- The launch of BrewDog Nice will be the brand’s 91st bar since it started up back in 2007.
- The bar will open its doors to customers at 12pm on Friday 28th June.
- BrewDog Nice can be found at 4 Avenue Phocéens, Nice, 06300.
- For more information and to book a table at BrewDog Nice, please visit: https://www.brewdog.com/
James Watt, Captain of BrewDog, said:
“Nice’s buzzing nightlife and lively streets have set the perfect scene for us to open a bar, aiming to kick start a craft beer revolution in the city.”
“We’ve nearly reached 100 bars worldwide and aren’t slowing down anytime soon. At BrewDog, we want to constantly push the boundaries of where craft beer can go and the Nice bar opening another step in our mission to save the world from bad beer”