BrewDog St. Pauli to open right in the heart of Hamburg at Reeperbahn
BrewDog is coming to Hamburg. Yet, not just anywhere in Hamburg: The new and spacious BrewDog St. Pauli will open in the heart of the city on the ground floor of the Dancing Towers (Tanzende Türme), Reeperbahn 1, at midday Friday, June 14th with the first 100 inside having the chance to win a year of free beer, a trip to our brewery and taproom in Berlin as well as more exciting prizes! The epic space will feature ample indoor and outdoor seating for you to enjoy great beer and food no matter the weather.
- On the journey from St.Pauli Piers (Landungsbrücken) to Reeperbahn you can now come by and choose from a selection of 24 beers on tap, including the BrewDog Headliners, amplified and small batch range as well as special offerings from our favourite guest breweries from near and far. Our onsite fridge will be stockfull of cans and bottles to enjoy in or takeaway.
- Whether you’re after beer or food, we have it covered! Choose from our amazing burgers, wings and dogs menu, which will feature all you can eat wings every Wednesday and our additional brunch menu on the weekend.
- And, did you know: Over half of BrewDog’s options are vegetarian, and 25% vegan!
- Open everyday, with Reeperbahn-esque longer opening hours on the weekends, we’re excited to welcome regulars for their after-work beer, as well as anyone out for a night on the town.
- The opening weekend beer list will include BrewDog specialties and seasonals such as Paradox Islay (Cask Aged Imperial Stout), BrewDog vs. Verdant - Sheena (IPA) and Instamatic (IPA) – as well as beers from local Northern German and Hamburg breweries such as Buddelship and ÜberQuell (both Hamburg), Simian Ales (Elmshorn), Sudden Death Brewing (Timmendorfer Strand) and many more.
- To add more excitement to the opening weekend: Leading into the weekend, on June 14th and 15th (Friday and Saturday), BrewDog will proclaim “Punk State” right around the corner at Rindermarkthalle St. Pauli.
- Come by and grab a fresh Punk IPA for free – while experiencing all that is BrewDog!