NEW BAR OPENING: CHANCERY, LONDON
BREWDOG’S CAPITAL OF CRAFT GROWS WITH LATEST BAR FOR CENTRAL LONDON, BREWDOG CHANCERY.
Independent Scottish craft brewer BrewDog is reaching a new milestone with the opening of their 15th bar in London; BrewDog Chancery. Located in the heart of the city, this newest bar sits just south of Holborn Circus and marks ten years since the first BrewDog bar opened in the capital. A decade may be a long time for some, but when you count time in dog years every second - and every bar - matters.
- BrewDog Chancery will serve up 30 taps of amazing draft beer from BrewDog and craft breweries from London and further afield, alongside canned and bottled offerings to drink in or take away.
- Those needing to fuel up can look forward to BrewDog’s legendary menu of burgers, buffalo wings and salads alongside a weekend brunch offering of classics with a twist, such as chicken and waffles, eggs benny or their fully loaded Veggie Haystack.
- Served up Saturdays and Sundays from 10am, the weekend brunch menu sits alongside 2-for-1 vegan and vegetarian mains every Monday and the now iconic BrewDog Wings Wednesday; all you can eat spicy buffalo chicken or buffalo cauliflower wings for just £12.
- Customers can also sample ciders from London’s urban cidery, Hawkes, soft drinks, wines and spirits including the popular BrewDog Distilling Co. range, and coffee sustainably and ethically-sourced by Shoreditch legends Grind.
- BrewDog Chancery officially opens at 12:00pm on Friday 9th of July and can be found at 1 Plough Place, London EC4A 1DE, just off New Fetter Lane.
- As part of the opening, a raffle will be held that will feature incredible prizes.
James Watt, Captain of BrewDog, said:
“Since we rolled down Camden High Street in a tank a decade ago, London has been at the core of everything we do. We have loved watching the beer scene in the city grow into one of the best in the world, and we believe our bars are central to that. With incredible breweries, amazing bars and a clued-up crowd of beer fans, we absolutely love it.
Our new Chancery bar is perfectly placed to bring more great beer to the people, right in the centre of the city. We owe a lot to Londoners, and with each BrewDog bar that opens in the city we hope we are doing our bit in paying them back.”
About BrewDog Plc
Since 2007 BrewDog has been on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as they are. From the Headliner series, which includes bold, uncompromising pack leaders like the flagship Punk IPA, to the Amplified range (beer, but turned up to 11), BrewDog brews beer that blows people’s minds and has kick-started a revolution.
Co-founders James Watt and Martin Dickie shook up the business world in 2010 with the launch of pioneering crowdfunding initiative Equity for Punks, with the latest round, Equity for Punks Tomorrow, open until September 2021. To date it has raised over £26m towards sustainable initiatives and welcomed nearly 60,000 new punk shareholders to the ranks of 180,000 worldwide.
With over 100 bars across the globe, export into 60 countries, and breweries in Columbus Ohio, Berlin Germany and Brisbane Australia, BrewDog continues to take the craft beer revolution to the people, whilst continuing to push the boundaries, invest in their staff, put the beer first, and champion other small breweries in its venues.
For more information, please contact: