BREWDOG INVITES ARMY OF 46,000 EQUITY PUNKS TO INAUGURAL ‘ANNUAL GENERAL MAYHEM’ EVENT IN OHIO
First shareholder bash in the states to give investors behind the scenes access to Columbus brewery
Irreverent Scottish brewer, BrewDog is blowing open the doors to its flagship U.S. brewery on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2016, with the first of an unapologetically epic annual series of Equity for Punks shareholder parties. For its inaugural year, BrewDog is inviting shareholders in both its UK business and in BrewDog USA Inc to attend. Future US AGMs will only be open to investors in BrewDog’s American business, making this an exclusive opportunity for existing Equity Punks, and a solid reason to secure a stake in the company ahead of next year’s event.
- Infamous in the U.K. for being more mayhem than meeting, the BrewDog Punk AGM invites investors in the U.S. business to come together to celebrate a love of kick ass beer and the community that thrives on it.
- As one of the many perks of becoming an investor in the brewery’s unique Equity for Punks crowdfunding initiatives, including the Equity for Punks USA $50 million campaign kicking off just last month, shareholders receive an invite and a plus one to attend the ‘Annual General Mayhem’, BrewDog’s spin on the traditional AGM business gathering.
- The debut event in Columbus will see BrewDog open the doors to its U.S. brewery for the first time, offering investors the first glimpse behind the scenes at the new site in Ohio.
- BrewDog cofounders James Watt and Martin Dickie will provide a brief business update while a series of bars will be serving up an array of awesome beers from across the States and further afield.
- A handpicked selection of beer from the brewery’s U.K. lineup will be pouring on tap, alongside beers from guest breweries from the region and further afield in the United States, including Land-Grant Brewing Company, Fat Head’s Brewery, Rhinegeist, Rockmill Brewery, Seventh Son and old BrewDog friends, Stone Brewing Company.
- In true BrewDog AGM fashion, attendees will rock out to a series of amazing local bands throughout the day, including Love Alive, The High Definitions, Forest & The Evergreens, Coya Hill and Waivada.
- Shareholders will also get access to some amazing food offerings from Columbus’ finest establishments.
- The soon-to-be-legendary festival of beer, music, food and a splash of business will take place Sept. 24, 2016 from 11:30 a.m. EDT to 11:00 p.m. EDT at the BrewDog Brewery located at 96 Gender Rd, Canal Winchester, Ohio, 43110.
- Raise a glass from afar by following #PunkAGMUSA2016 or visit www.equityforpunksusa.com to find out how you can be a part of the extravaganza next year.
Co-Founder James Watt noted:
“We’re bringing the ultimate shareholder party across the Atlantic and into Columbus’ backyard. Our AGM format is now legendary in the U.K., and we’re gearing up to party with the people of America. We’ll be sharing our plans for world domination, and giving you, our loyal Equity Punks VIP access to the brewery before anyone else, along with the opportunity to meet the team responsible for bringing our beer Stateside.”