HONEST TO DOG - BREWDOG ALLOWS FANS TO PAY WHAT THEY WANT FOR BEER
Craft beer pioneer BrewDog is turning its venues into honesty bars, where fans pay whatever they want for beer. Honest to Dog is an experiment that lets the community dictate exactly which products are being offered to them and how.
- Running between 3rd – 9th June, Honest to Dog will only be available to BrewDog’s community of over 106,000 Equity Punks and is designed to radically shake up British business.
- With every bill that is paid for under full value, a feedback card will have to be filled out explaining why less money was given.
- This new open-door policy ensures that BrewDog’s community is being heard, with all feedback being published online by the Scottish brewers once the initiative has wrapped.
- Furthermore, any overpayments received will be split 50/50 between the BrewDog Foundation and the team in the BrewDog bar you are visiting.
- The BrewDog Foundation is a programme whereby BrewDog donates up to £1million a year to charities voted for by its Crew and Equity Punks.
- With Honest to Dog only being available to Equity Punks, it is never too late to join the 106,000 strong community and be part of the craft beer revolution.
- Shares in BrewDog cost £25 each and can be purchased through BrewDog’s website or via a paper application form. Prospective Equity Punks can also invest at any UK BrewDog Bar. Find out more at brewdog.com/equityforpunks.
- All BrewDog Equity Punk investors receive a discount online and in all BrewDog Bars, as well as a free beer on their birthday, an invite (with a +1) to the annual #PunkAGM and much more.
James Watt, Captain of BrewDog, commented:
“With BrewDog being a community owned business, it’s important for us to know what customers think of our products. With the Honest to Dog initiative we want to show our commitment to our Equity Punks by putting them in the driver’s seat, so they can tell us what they think our products are worth and most importantly, why.”
“This is a ground-breaking social and business experiment that has never been done before. We want to take the risk no matter the financial profit, as we think that the results will be invaluable. To that end, we also want to share these results with the world in order to create a better business model and relationship with our fans.”
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT EQUITY PUNKS AT BREWDOG.COM/EQUITYFORPUNKS.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Investments can go down as well as up and invested capital is at risk. Investors should only subscribe on the basis of the information contained in the Prospectus which is available from www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks.