MANCHESTER DOUBLES DOWN TO ADVANCE CRAFT BEER OFFERING WITH BREWDOG OUTPOST OPENING
Craft beer trailblazer BrewDog is opening a second location in the northwest’s cultural capital of Manchester. Set over two floors at the city’s Business School, Outpost Manchester is also BrewDog’s second UK brewpub, and the first bar with a dedicated Beer School area.
- Located on the historic Oxford Road, the new brewpub will let beer fans get their hands on a range of BrewDog beers, and also enjoy exclusive, one-off creations freshly brewed on-site.
- To celebrate the opening of BrewDog’s second U.K. brewpub, throughout the opening weekend visitors will have their chance to help curate a crowdsourced beer for Manchester, by voting on different aspects of the site’s inaugural brew.
- The new site will serve up 24 kegged and one cask beer on tap, alongside guest offerings from renowned breweries across the UK and worldwide.
- Those with an appetite can look forward to BrewDog’s infamous burgers, wings, dogs and salads, with brunch and breakfast served daily. Alongside beer, wine and spirits, BrewDog espresso coffee, roasted on site at the Ellon brewery, will be served all day.
- Anyone with a curiosity for all things craft can book in a BrewDog Beer School for the opportunity to learn, taste and explore their hoppy horizons.The experience is led by one of their friendly Cicerone-trained crewmembers as they take enthusiasts through the ultimate beer journey with a brewery tour and beer tasting. For the first month of being open the brewpub will be offering daily free mini-Beer Schools! Book in at brewdog.com.
- To kick off BrewDog Outpost Manchester’s much anticipated opening, the first 100 customers through the door at midday on Friday 17th May will be in with a chance to win some incredible prizes. These include a year’s supply of beer, a trip for two to the brand new DogTap Berlin brewery and taproom, a hefty bar tab and tickets to enjoy a full Beer School.
- The bar will open its doors to customers at 12:00PM on Friday 21st June. BrewDog Outpost Manchester can be found in the Manchester Business School, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9QS.
- For more information and to book a table at BrewDog Outpost Manchester, please visit: https://www.brewdog.com/
James Watt, Captain of BrewDog said: “We love to spread the gospel of Craft Beer to any one who is willing to listen and we see the new BrewDog Outpost Manchester location as the the next step in the craft beer revolution.
“Alongside serving up our usual mix of BrewDog staples, we will be giving visitors a chance to delve deeper into our world with a selection of on-site limited edition brews and the dedicated Beer School area. Manchester has always been famed for its contribution to UK culture and with our new location we are excited to be part of the next chapter.”