BREWDOG SETS SIGHTS ON SCOTTISH COASTLINE WITH ST ANDREWS BAR OPENING
Craft beer trailblazer BrewDog is heading to Scotland’s coastal jewel, St Andrews, with the opening of a brand-new bar. Situated on the bustling South Street, the new bar will let beer fans get their hands on an amazing range of beers from BrewDog as well as the brewery’s top pick of exciting guest breweries from near and far. With this new coastal location, BrewDog continues to expand across Scotland, paying homage to the country where they kickstarted their craft beer revolution over 12 years ago.
- The newest edition to BrewDog’s growing bar division will serve up 24 kegged and one cask beer on tap, as well as a fridge stocked with cans and bottles for visitors to enjoy in or takeaway.
- Those with an appetite can look forward to BrewDog’s legendary burgers, dogs, salads and buffalo wings alongside a weekend brunch offering of classics with a twist, such as their monster Brunch Burger, featuring all the best bits of a breakfast piled inside a brioche bun and topped with hollandaise sauce.
- Aside from beer, customers can also sample BrewDog-roasted espresso, soft drinks, wine or spirits including the popular BrewDog Distilling Co. range.
- To kick off BrewDog St Andrews’ much anticipated opening, the first 100 customers through the door at midday on Friday 2nd August will be in with a chance to win some incredible prizes!
- These include a year’s supply of beer, a trip for two to BrewDog Outpost Tower Hill, BrewDog’s brew pub in London, and a few pairs of tickets to the full in-bar Beer School.
- The launch of BrewDog St Andrews will be the brand’s 92nd bar since it started up back in 2007. Since opening its first bar in Aberdeen in 2010, BrewDog has been fuelling independence, quality and craft within the beer landscape and shows no signs of stopping.
- The bar will open its doors to customers at 12:00PM on Friday 2nd August.
- BrewDog St Andrews can be found at 159 South Street, St Andrews, KY16 9UP.
- For more information and to book a table at BrewDog St Andrews, please visit: www.brewdog.com/
James Watt, Captain of BrewDog, said:
“St Andrews has always been heralded as one of Scotland’s more eye-catching locations with its breath-taking coastline and such an incredible location deserves great craft beer to go with it. We can’t think of anything better than relaxing with the perfect pint and admiring St Andrews’ views. It was truly a no brainer to open here when choosing the location for our next Scottish BrewDog bar.”
“Scotland has been a huge influence when we were drawing up the blueprint for BrewDog over twelve years ago. We owe a lot to this place and it’s hard to believe that St Andrews will be our 16th bar in the country we are proud to call home.”