BREWDOG JOINS FORCES WITH TEMPLE OF SEITAN
Independent craft brewer BrewDog has announced an exclusive deal with Temple of Seitan to feature their signature seitan wings and burgers in BrewDog Bars across the UK available from Tuesday, 14th January. The partnership continues BrewDog’s decade-long commitment to collaboration and at a stroke unites two of the country’s most disruptive companies in an effort to make BrewDog Bars the UK’s most sought-after destinations for the best vegan and vegetarian food.
- BrewDog has long admired Temple of Seitan’s uncompromising attitude, which has garnered a cult following as they paved the way for legendary vegan food with the establishment of London’s first pioneering vegan fried chicken shop in 2017.
- This bold new collaboration sees BrewDog continue to champion inclusivity, with over half the dishes on offer in every UK BrewDog Bar being plant-based, and served alongside a core beer range which is 95% vegan friendly.
- With thousands of people kick-starting their New Year by participating in Veganuary, this new and exclusive alliance will give more of BrewDog’s customers than ever the chance to enjoy a plant-based diet with zero compromise on flavour.
- To celebrate the new exclusive partnership, the first 5 people to order the Temple of Seitan wings at each UK BrewDog bar[i] on Tuesday, 14th January will bag them on the house.
- Temple of Seitan’s vegan wings will be given the full BrewDog treatment; doused in their legendary hot sauce and syrup glaze. Burger fans can also get stuck into the epic Clucky This Time or Temple of Seitan burgers, both featuring delicious Temple of Seitan patties.
- BrewDog is launching the partnership with Temple of Seitan in their UK bars with a view to expand the supply to their European locations soon after.
- To highlight their plant-based range, BrewDog is also running a January promotion whereby all vegetarian and vegan main meals are 50% off for the whole of January. Customers can sign up for the deal at www.brewdog.com/veggie
- BrewDog’s ongoing pursuit is to satisfy the junk-food cravings of both veggies and meat-lovers alike, and their fully-inclusive bar menu, alongside opening their first 100% vegan BrewDog Bar with Biff’s Jack Shack, is set to do exactly this. For more information and to book a table at any UK BrewDog Bar, please visit: www.brewdog.com/bars
James Brown, Retail Director, said:
“We are passionate in our mission to convince people that there exists an alternative to bland, mass-produced beer, and Temple of Seitan share that faith albeit for vegan food. Their unique take on fried chicken and burgers are changing attitudes across the capital – and now, with us, we hope the entire UK as well. We love working with and championing disruptors and people who craft their product with passion which Patrick, Rebecca and their team optimise. Vegan junk food and craft beer…it doesn’t get any better than that.”
Patrick O’Shea, co-founder of Temple of Seitan, said:
“We are incredibly excited to partner up with BrewDog to feature our wings and burgers on their menu. We’ve had many opportunities to work with other establishments over the years, however what appealed about Brewdog was their shared ethics and values. They are fiercely independent whilst also supporting other independent brands and are committed to paying their staff a living wage. Most importantly for us they’re expanding their vegan range which will improve outcomes for animals, customers and our planet. Their beers are a staff favourite at Temple HQ as well!
Our mission is to offer the comfort food many vegans still crave, and offer an alternative for meat eaters that will change their perceptions of veganism. Working with BrewDog to provide our food on their menus will allow us to do that not just in London, but all across the UK.”
[i] All UK BrewDog Bars that serve burgers & wings excluding BrewDog Edinburgh Airport, BrewDog Dalston, BrewDog Leicester and BrewDog Swansea