BREWDOG BRINGS IT HOME WITH NEW BAR LAUNCH IN ITS BIRTHPLACE OF ABERDEENSHIRE
LONDON, WEDNESDAY 27th MARCH. This Friday, craft beer pioneer BrewDog is mooring its latest bar in the harbour-side town of Peterhead. BrewDog will be making a splash within the traditional Scottish fishing town, lovingly referred to by locals as ‘The Blue Toun’, with a homecoming that will pledge the brand’s commitment to its Aberdeenshire lineage.
- BrewDog’s newest bar will be throwing its doors open to the people of Peterhead, with 18 taps featuring fresh craft beer from their brewery just down the road in Ellon and guest draft from great breweries across the UK and worldwide.
- Customers can also sample a delicious range of fresh stone baked pizzas, alongside mouthwatering cheese and charcuterie boards, completing the fully-fledged BrewDog experience.
- The first 100 customers through the door from midday will be in with a chance to win some incredible BrewDog prizes.
- This will include a year’s supply of free craft beer, an all-paid trip for two to London to visit BrewDog Outpost Tower Hill, and a DogWalk Brewery tour of the BrewDog brewery in Ellon to discover and enjoy the world of craft, right at the source.
- The launch of BrewDog Peterhead will be the brand’s 86th bar site since it started up back in 2007 and the sixth in Aberdeen City and Shire.
- Since opening its first bar in Aberdeen in 2010, BrewDog has been fuelling independence, quality and craft within the beer landscape for the last nine years, and shows no signs of stopping.
- The bar will open its doors to customers at 12:00PM on Friday the 29th March.
- BrewDog Peterhead can be found at 59-61 Marischal Street, Peterhead, United Kingdom, AB42 1PR
- For more information and to book a table at BrewDog Peterhead, please visit: https://www.brewdog.com/
James Watt, Captain of BrewDog said:
The launch of BrewDog Peterhead marks our commitment to our Aberdeenshire roots. As we expand our bar openings across the UK, we’re still passionate about bringing awesome craft beer and inventive new drinking spaces to craft beer connoisseurs on our home turf. This is after all the location that birthed our brand and everything we stand for.